Saturday, May 28, 2011

If only my car could talk.

It would say:

CAn't you see I need some loving? When are you gonna get me some new shoes? Remember I need four. When are you going to get the brake lights fixed? Or are you waiting for the guys in blue to get you before you buy new lights? When are you gonna get the dent on the hood fixed? Rainy season is coming up, are you sure you're okay with these faulty wipers?

My mom is itching to get these things fixed. I keep telling her, why would I put money on car repairs when it's still functioning well?

Ah to be a girl and to have a car, it's like throwing a chef into a fastfood chain's kitchen. It's just so wrong in so many ways. Maybe if I wish for these repairs to come true, I won't have to pay for them, I'd rather spend money on cute outfits and kikay stuff than car repairs, it's so, well, un-fun (if such a word exists!). I wish I cared more, or, I wish I cared at all.

Hahahaha.

No comments: