Saturday, February 19, 2011

Zap.Gibberish.

Right now, my brain is trying to comprehend where it is. And figuring out what work I've still got to sort through tonight. Oh yes, and the virtual lecture. I still have that today. So sleepy, so tired, so zapped out of my brain.

After the first game this morning, my heart literally was beating so fast against my chest that I thought I'd just collapse, and maybe faint. I had to catch my breath so many times during the game that my playing partner called me out, and said that he could cover more ground if I admit to feeling tired. I said, no, I'm not tired, and pushed my legs to move and played through the next two hours. Surely, one of the toughest days I've had on the court. Most of the guys thought I had a strong play, although they all said I need to run more.

I think the not sleeping adequately because of work, not getting any treadmill action, and eating less calories have made me ragged, exhausted and torn up this morning. And let's not forget to add to that list the traffic that I have to deal with when I'm trekking out to Manila. I will keep on bitching about it for as long as it's holding up my schedule.

No comments: